Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day/Gifts from My Father

Gifts from My Father



My:

Health

Intelligence

Facility with foreign languages

Strength

Courage

Tenacity

Fighting Spirit

Articulate speech

Polite behavior



I am grateful for the opportunities my father's efforts made possible for me and my siblings.

Each generation is supposed to be positioned to do better than the last.

My father with the help of my mother did their good job.



Happy Father's Day.

-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment