Thursday, June 8, 2017

3 Chapbooks at poetry reading tonight!

Dear Friends and Total Complete Strangers!

I now stapling the batch of chapbooks I quickly put together a few days ago with the help of one of my supporters... I am pleased that tonight I will have available three chapbooks:

secrets & lies: poetry and other words (expanded with new work!)

Soulmate Attraction: Dating & Relationships for the Polyamorous, Recovering, Survivor, and Tantric (the first of a series I'll be doing as I work on the actual book)

and...

A Survivor Speaks: On Bipolar Disorder, PTSD & Recovery

I will be reading from secrets & lies (mostly, if not totally) tonight at the:

Closing Reception
I/We/In/OutOur/Own

featuring:
6:30 - Cassendre Xavier
7:30 - Angel Hogan
with comedy by Betty Smithsonian
Curated, hosted, and Q&A moderated by Heather Phillips

Pete Checchia Photo & Art Gallery
735 North 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123

No comments:

Post a Comment