Wednesday, March 1, 2017

It's 5 Random Gratitudes Time!

When you wake up in the morning, find things to be grateful for. Your day will go more positively, smoothly, and harmoniously, and you will find that at the end of the day, when you go to bed at night, you will have even more things to be thankful for --- IF you do the work of remembering and listing them, in your head, or on paper!

It's 5 Random Gratitudes Time!
Me:
1)Had a date last night that was even better than I expected it would be. It included great conversation over delivered Chinese food and him being probably the best conversationalist I have ever talked with. He asked me a question, "When was the first time you had naked fun with someone?" and it brought up answers that were sometimes traumatic (given my abusive childhood) and wonderful because I had not thought about the happy first times with a peer in a very long time!
2)I am in one of my favorite hotels.
3)Mild weather with rain.
4)My renewed dreams, hopes, and expectations.
5)An arts grant I am applying for has a slightly extended deadline.

You?




--
-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.com


No comments:

Post a Comment