Thursday, March 9, 2017

Food journal - breakfast 3/9/17

Disclaimer: The author is not a licensed health professional or nutritionist. She is an artist sharing her accounts and what she learned over time from her own experience and testimonials of others. Trust your gut, listen to your body, do your research, and do what you think is best.
===================
FOOD JOURNAL 
by Cassendre Xavier

Breakfast
Thursday, March 9th, 2017
Glenolden, Pennsylvania, USA

Primary Goals:
Lose weight
Lower blood pressure
Improve mental health/manage bipolar & PTSD symptoms

Secondary Goals:
Improve physical appearance
Inform and inspire others
Keep my period and have it be regular always (I am 48 and I LOVE my period!)
Be aligned and attracted to my Divine life purpose/work/mission
Receive the blessings that only come from eating the right foods (particularly a high
amount of fresh plants/raw and living vegan foods)

I heat up 32 oz water on the stove, stirring with my finger til it feels almost too warm, then leave it on for another minute or so as I wash and cut a lemon. I squeeze half the lemon in then turn the stove off. Poured it into my 32oz water bottle and drank it slowly over 10 minutes.
 Waited 30 minutes to let the liver flushing beverage do its thang. During the wait I wash the 2 tomatoes I had set aside for my breakfast today. I find it much easier to stay on course when my meals are prepared ahead of time. 
 I had set aside:

2 small bananas
2 plum tomatoes
And a small bag of prunes

The bananas are high in potassium, but they are binding, so I add the prunes to counteract that as prunes are a known and powerful natural laxative.
I am very in love with plum tomatoes, which are actually higher in potassium than bananas, and also they contain a high amount of lithium.
The prunes also are very high in nutrients that are helpful for treating the symptoms of bipolar disorder and PTSD.
I have hypertension and am trying to address my blood pressure levels naturally.
I include apple cider vinegar and low sodium/high potassium "lite salt" to my meals.

My vitamin supplements right now are:
Vitamin C
Magnesium (very important for mental health and mood management)

My mineral supplement is:
Lithium Orotate (reported to work very well in treating bipolar, PTSD, and depression)

My herbal supplements and herbs are:
Turmeric (a powerful anti-inflammatory that is also good for people with bipolar disorder)
Fresh Cilantro (removes heavy metals from the blood, which is very good for people with hypertension)
Cayenne (blood cleanser)

Every day I try to eat:
Fresh kale
Cilantro
Fresh fruit
Carrots

Every day I also:
Think happy thoughts
Visualize and casually "meditate" while on public transportation
Think happy thoughts
Think happy thoughts
Recognize my progress
Remember when I was raw and happy
Start mentally preparing myself for the raw success that used to scare me
Think happy thoughts
Desire, intend, and visualize my writing assisting people.
I hope today that includes you!

==================
Copyright (c) 2017 by Cassendre Xavier. Permission is granted to share ethically and NOT commercially. Please include this copyright credit and author's webiste link http://www.cassEndrExavier.wordpress.coom



--
-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.com


No comments:

Post a Comment