by Cassendre Xavier
(shared with the kind permission of Wisdom Magazine)
As we approach the end of one year and make our entrance into another, let us take time to reflect upon the lessons we learned and will apply, along with our own inner wisdom to become more self-actualized and joyous humyns, being.
May the following thoughts and affirmations assist you in making the next year your best year!
1. I can have or create anything I want, if I am willing to do the hard work when necessary, and receive easy joy and blessings when that is necessary also. I seek support and role models to inspire and motivate me to continue my good work for myself and others. I am worthy of good things and I now receive an increasingly happy life experience!
2. I am willing to change and grow. I accept the changes I see in my life and all around me, and I am more comfortable as time goes by, because I create for myself new kinds of security within. I am powerful and I embrace and express my power often, with love and gentleness towards myself and others.
3. I am a community servant. I enjoy being around people, and supporting others on their path to increased self-love and self-actualization. I do many things to take good care of myself when I am alone, so that I have the energy and interest to be kind and generous to others when I am around them. I like people, and people like me!
4. I embrace glowing health now! Because of my continuously improving lifestyle habits, I am looking and feeling better than I have in many years. I demonstrate the characteristics of someone whose daily habits include healthful whole foods, exercise, meditation, and laughter. I feel good about myself and I take certain and specific self-loving measures to demonstrate my healthy self-esteem, such as good grooming and attractive attire. I receive compliments often on my healthy and attractive appearance.
5. I am creatively self-expressed. I do things that are artistic, crafty, or just involve my thinking of and bringing things into existence that weren't there before, whether that's baking a cake, or making a travel itinerary, or other personal or professional goal. I am creative and I use my creativity often!
6. I release all judgement I may have about myself or about others. I am free in my mind and spirit. I see the good in every one, and I have inner peace.
7. I make room in my life for love, because I put love in my life for sure! I do things I like, and I am loving to others. These things bring love all around me and make me attractive to even more love. I am a loving and joyful being!
8. I have a strong and able mind. I exercise my mind often in various ways, and I appreciate everything my mind does for me. I eat brain-enhancine superfoods and nutrients and take herbal or vitamin supplements to furhter iimprove my brain function. I meditate often to also relax and strengthen my brain. I'm a great thinker!
9. I am a forgiving persun. I practice forgiveness many times a day, and begin each night of sleep after having forgiven everyone who I may have felt wronged me earlier in the day, as well as myself. Regular forgiveness is now a regular spiritual and mental health practice in my life. I forgive others easily and I often am pleasantly surprised by how forgiving others are towards me. I celebrate the power of forgiveness and am a shining example which inspires others to also be more forigiving in their lives!
10. This year already is the best year of my life! I am here, I am hopeful and excited about my life and its possibilities, I look back on my successes and use them to fuel my future accomplishments. I bask in the soft glow of self-love and am a powerful inspiration to those around me. This year is as this day is - it is NOW and it is wonderful. l absolutely love my life - Everything gets better all the time!
Cassendre Xavier is a $15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-winning self-described "multi-media healing artist" who writes, records music and guided meditations, and creates community cultural arts events. She has written for Wisdom Magazine's webzine since 2009. Visit Cassendre at http://cassEndrExavier.com.