Sunday, December 4, 2016

Goddess Sundays: Living with Fear & Pain

GODDESS SUNDAYS (where each week we explore feminine aspects of the divine): I give birth, and I am the powerful forces of Nature. I do not go to war against fear or pain. I live with them. I breathe through them. I allow them to exist, to sit next to me, to let me go or to engage with me. I do not go to war. I see these things as part of me, so I allow and I accept them. I stretch. I persist. And this way, I live.
-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment