Sunday, December 11, 2016

Goddess Sundays: I Do Not Fear Death

GODDESS SUNDAYS (where each week we explore feminine aspects of the divine):

I do not fear death. I see death as another form of life and living. A new way of being until the old is present again. Death can be a rebirth, a new beginning, a fresh start. The death of a harmful habit or relationship is a good thing. The long life of a harmful habit or relationship is not a good thing, except as experience or lessons to be learned.
 I use breath to get me through all things - birth, death, and all the joys and challenges in between. I accept it all and am grateful to be here. This is how goddess is. Goddess is life and life stretches and accepts itself.


-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment