Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My music is sold at Walmart!

Dear Friends,

I received the enclosed email today. Apparently my live at the kraftbrau, kalamazoo album is sold at Walmart, through the distribution I've had with CD Baby for years. (It's also possible my other albums have been available at Walmart, too.)
 Learn more about CD Baby's distro plan here: http://members.cdbaby.com/cd-distribution.aspx


Google
cassendre xavier
Daily update September 14, 2016
WEB
Cassendre Xavier - Live at the Kraftbrau Kalamazoo [CD]
Buy Cassendre Xavier - Live at the Kraftbrau Kalamazoo [CD] at Walmart.com.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback


No comments:

Post a Comment