Saturday, July 9, 2016

Inspiration of the Day :)

New message on my Free, 24hr Inspiration Line 215-552-8850, in which I discussed "The Blessings of Bipolar Disorder" and I reference the book "Legacy of the Heart: The Spiritual Advantages of a Painful Childhood." (Tags: PTSD, post traumatic, stress, child, abuse, sexual, healing)
Please enjoy my song "A Little Bit of Love". This version is slow and appears on my 2015 album "Hope". The original version is fast and appears on my albums "Beautiful" (2004) and "Live at Tin Angel" (2006). https://youtu.be/NSr2FgLOapc
Available on CD Baby, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, and more...
-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment