Saturday, June 4, 2016

Raw Angel Blog - May 30, 2016

by Cassendre Xavier


FEATURING:

  1. MESSAGES FROM THE ANGELS: THE TRUE CAUSE OF HYPERTENSION

  2. A LESSON ON MANIFESTATION, CO-CREATING, AND THE LAW OF ATTRACTION


IN EVERY ISSUE:

Elimination Station

Eatings

On Channeling

How the Living Plants Helped My Diet & Lifestyle Today

How the Angels Helped My Diet & Lifestyle Today

Why It's Called Raw Angel  Blog

More Recommended Reading

Recommended Audios


Intro: Where I share my journey of combining the living plants with angel spirituality to heal lifelong eating imbalance, manage the symptoms of Bipolar Disorder and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, and reverse hypertension, to attain and maintain radiant health. (Continued at the end of this message.)


ELIMINATION STATION

10:00am

1:00pm


EATINGS (Foodstuffs/Nutrimentation/Fuelage/Sustainery/Self-Nurturality)

6:30am - 4 dried apricots, 4 prunes

7:30am-8:00am - 2 regular sized servings of grits with sugar and ½ pint 1% milk

12:00pm - 1 delicious orange

12:45pm - 4 long beef/turkey hot dogs with 4 slices white bread with 1 serving bag of potato chips and 6 packets ketchup

5:00pm - ½ pint 1% milk with supplements

6:00pm - hamburger with mayo, ketchup, fries, cole slaw, half a frank with a few bits of soft pretzel

7:30pm - beef or turkey frank with a little bit of soft pretzel

ON CHANNELING

I have always channeled information, as a writer and as a musician - artists are natural channels. I began studying and practicing spiritual mediumship in the 90s. I really enjoy writing these spiritual messages for my readers and hope you enjoy and are helped by them as much as they've helped me! I also hope my writing inspires other lightworker/healing artists to begin, continue, or expand their writing and/or spiritually-based creative endeavors! (I include in my "Recommended Reading" list books on channeling that I've found very helpful!)

MESSAGES FROM THE ANGELS: THE TRUE CAUSE OF HYPERTENSION

I was eating salty hot dogs with salty white bread and sweet and salty baked beans, with salty ketchup and salty potato chips and I was thinking about how bad it was that I was eating a high sodium meal and am on not one but two medications for hypertension.

I thought of how I could've avoided this and made better choices. I realized I needed more time to do this. Time to think and say, for example, only one hot dog and no chips, and lots of beans. I was thinking about the sodium as being the problem, then I noticed how upset I was.


The Angels Say:

"Your anger and resentment are actually much more the cause of your hypertension than salty foods are. Your emotions and your thoughts are fueling your decisions and  your every action. You resent all the suffering you perceive you are experiencing. You choose to see and therefore experience so much of your life as a struggle right now. Even the food you are served at the shelter you resent, unless it is exactly to your liking and specifications. It is not wrong to feel how you wish to feel. We want to help you see choice in your thinkings. You can always choose another thinking. You think more of thoughts. We want to help you to focus more on your thinking. The action is crucial for you at this point. So for the next few days we want you to focus more upon your practice than upon your thought and creating more and more positive thoughts. We know that you recently discovered how you are unaware of and disconnected from your body and your feelings.

Focusing on the practice of thinking will be a shining silver bridge that will lead your feelings back to the inside of your head. You live there anyway, so we've directed them to you there. We have said enough now. We know you have much to do. And you know we are here to help you in all ways. God bless and Good-bye for now."


A LESSON ON MANIFESTATION, CO-CREATING, AND THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

Today (Memorial Day) I'd planned to leave the shelter before 9:00am (treating it as any other weekday, the shelter said we'd need to leave our rooms as usual, by 9, and not return to our rooms until 4).

I didn't know that unlike most days we'd also be allowed to remain on the premises. So I planned (since my office was unavailable) to use my weekly SEPTA TransPass, which can be used "Anywhere" on weekends and holidays - to go to the Wilmington, Delaware Amtrak station, and transcribe my Raw Angel Blog to disk drive, on my laptop.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that we could stay on the premises, because I also didn't want the inconvenience or expense of having to take food shopping breaks from transcribing. (Chinatown was my plan, if I ended up at Market East Station for a while, etc.). So I stayed in and transcribed all but today's entry. Soooo productive! And I think I helped co-create that situation by:


  1. Having a clear, specific dream (to spend a comfortable and relaxing day of transcribing, which would also be productive)

  2. Having a specific plan to accomplish it (aforementioned dream)

  3. "Seeing" or sensing/knowing I could easily have this scenario

  4. Releasing the way it happened


As it turned out, I got my wish, and even better.

So I shall remember this going forward, and apply these techniques accordingment. (Incidentally, my confidence is significantly raised about my recent housing "crisis" and how I see things going well for me: I want stable, safe, comfortable housing I can easily afford. I am working with a certain organization, the shelter itself, and a housing organization to accomplish my goal, and I release the way my dream or desire appears. I feel truly gratefl and I know all is well. Oh, another reason I know everything's gonna be okay is because I've put it out there that no matter what happens, I'll get through and make the best of it. And I know that's often a formula for successful manifesting!


HOW THE LIVING PLANTS HELPED MY DIET AND LIFESTYLE TODAY

They helped me to be calm and balanced.

HOW THE ANGELS HELPED MY DIET AND LIFESTYLE TODAY

They helped me stay balanced and they helped restore my inner peace. They helped me balance my emotions, and better manage my meals and my daily challenges. They also helped me to stay positive through my challenges.

WHY IT'S CALLED RAW ANGEL BLOG

The reason I put raw foods before angel spirituality is because while the angels can help with every aspect of life, I have found that raw foods (what I call the living plants) provide the most immediate physical changes I've needed in my recovery from food addiction and obesity. But the problem for me was that raw foods created changes in my body that were too rapid for me to handle as a survivor of child sexual abuse, and as a persun living with Bipolar Disorder. My body would start shrinking too fast, too soon, and I wasn't sophisticated or knowledgeable enough with raw foods to know which ones to eat that wouldn't throw me into a manic episode. Raw vegan foods are very high vibration and while that is wonderful for eradicating symptoms of depression, a diet too high in sweet or even non-sweet foods, without enough greens or grounding root vegetables, can create havoc in a person with BPD.

What I've found is that raw foods plus angel spirituality have helped me the most in dealing with these issues. After decades of dieting and exploring various paths of spirituality, I now believe that a diet rich in raw vegan foods, plus healthy, whole cooked foods (macrobiotics are an excellent example and a personal favorite of mine for various reasons) plus the powerful, nondenominational and effective assistance of God's angelic helpers, can be instrumental to anyone seeking to heal their body, empower their spirits, recover and reclaim their lives.

I am forever thankful for The Living Plants and Where They Come From.

And I am also thankful to my readers. I appreciate your time and positive energy.

~Cassendre

(Intro continued)

I first tried raw veganism in 1996, then joined the raw food community in 2005, trained in raw food prep at Arnold's Way Raw Vegetarian Cafe & Education Center in Lansdale, PA in 2007. I also lived in Lansdale's raw food community in that year, and began raw blogging with my "Green Smoothie Raw Blog", which later became "Raw Angel Transformation." I published my first raw food print and ebook in 2009. To order the ebook, please email cxwriting(at)gmail.com.

================================

Cassendre Xavier is the author of Expanding Your Capacity for Joy: A Raw Vegan Comfort Book, Sourcebook, and Journal (ARtivist Publications/2009). She has written a monthly column on various topics including raw foods and angel spirituality, at Wisdom Magazine's online edition since 2009. Under her self-assigned spiritual name Amethyste Rah, she has released a guided meditation album series  Affirmations for Survivors. She also has a vibrant YouTube channel where she also shares her raw food journey: http://youtube.com/cassendrexavier. For more information please visithttp://cassendrexavier.com.

[Pictured: Cassendre with a huge bunch of collards, wearing a t-shirt from her former employer and raw vegan training center, Arnold's Way.]

MORE RECOMMENDED READING:

1.      12 Steps to Raw Foods: How to End Your Dependency on Cooked Food by Victoria Boutenko

2.      Raw Family: A True Story of Awakening by Victoria Boutenko

3.      Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe

4.      Losing Your Pounds of Pain by Doreen Virtue

5.      The Secret Life of Plants: a Fascinating Account of the Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Relations Between Plants and Man, by Peter Tomkins    

6.      The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal, by Doreen Virtue, PhD     

7.      The Angel Therapy Handbook, by Doreen Virtue

8.      Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide, by Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer, PhD   

RECOMMENDED AUDIOS:

1.      Healing Your Appetite, Healing Your Life, by Doreen Virtue

2.      Creating Your Ideal Body, an Orin course by Sanaya Roman

3.      Affirmations for Survivors: Self-Love, Guided Meditations by Amethyste Rah (aka Cassendre Xavier), with Music of Light byThaddeus

4.      Sexual Healing with the Angels, by Cassendre Xavier

5.      The channeling materials (print, e-books, audio books, courses, guided meditations, etc.) by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer

===========

Tags: vegan, fruit, food, eating, abuse, trauma, channeling, mediumship, celestial, spirit, guides, bipolar, mood, ptsd, stress, healing, angelic, nutrition, holistic, alternative, compulsive, overeating, addiction, recovery, sober, 12 Step, anonymous, sobriety, Doreen, Virtue, Sanaya, Roman, Orin, DaBen, Law of Attraction, LOA, Abraham, lightworker, ancestor, ascended, master.

=====================

© 2016 by Cassendre Xavier. All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment