Friday, May 20, 2016

Raw Angel Blog - May 14, 2016

by Cassendre Xavier

Intro: Where I share my journey of combining the living plants with angel spirituality to heal lifelong eating imbalance, manage the symptoms of Bipolar Disorder and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, and reverse hypertension, to attain and maintain radiant health. (Intro continued at the end of this message.)


ELIMINATION STATION

12:00pm

3:30pm

6:00pm


EATINGS (Foodstuffs/Nutrimentation/Fuelage/Sustainery/Self-Nurturality)

7:45am - 3 small pancakes with syrup, and ½ pint 1% milk

10:45am - ½ pint 1% milk, ½ pint whole milk

1:30pm - 4 bananas

4:00pm-4:30pm - 2 large (Mexican) mangos, 4 small champagne mangoes

6:30pm-6:45pm - ½ slice white bread, 1 small bowl of pork and beans

8:00pm-9:00pm - ⅛ handful Fiddle Faddle


FOOD PURCHASES:

OK Produce: 1 large bunch of spinach, 1 bag seedless grapes. Total $2.00

Iovine Brothers: 1 large bag spinach, 4 ripe bananas, 4 champagne mangoes, 2 Mexican mangoes. Total $6.00

Dollar Tree: 2 small packets of M&Ms. (Progress; I didn't buy peanut M&Ms because it's much harder to digest), 1 box Fiddle Faddle (for popcorn movie night where I live), 2 bags Starlite mints (which I use for my frequent coughing side effect). More progress: I didn't buy Rollos (chocolate covered caramel candy), they're too sweet, too much sugar on my system. No gummies because they're bad for my teeth.


I am forever thankful for The Living Plants and Where They Come From.


And I am also thankful to my readers. I appreciate your time and positive energy.


~Cassendre



(Intro continued)

I first tried raw veganism in 1996, then joined the raw food community in 2005, trained in raw food prep at Arnold's Way Raw Vegetarian Cafe & Education Center in Lansdale, PA in 2007. I also lived in Lansdale's raw food community in that year, and began raw blogging with my "Green Smoothie Raw Blog", which later became "Raw Angel Transformation." I published my first raw food print and ebook in 2009. To order the ebook, please email cxwriting(at)gmail.com.



================================

Cassendre Xavier is the author of Expanding Your Capacity for Joy: A Raw Vegan Comfort Book, Sourcebook, and Journal (ARtivist Publications/2009). She has written a monthly column on various topics including raw foods and angel spirituality, at Wisdom Magazine's online edition since 2009. Under her self-assigned spiritual name Amethyste Rah, she has released a guided meditation album series  Affirmations for Survivors. She also has a vibrant YouTube channel where she also shares her raw food journey: http://youtube.com/cassendrexavier. For more information please visit http://cassendrexavier.com.

[Pictured: Cassendre with a huge bunch of collards, wearing a t-shirt from her former employer and raw vegan training center, Arnold's Way.]


© 2016 by Cassendre Xavier. All rights reserved.

===========

Tags: vegan, fruit, food, eating, abuse, trauma, channeling, mediumship, celestial, spirit, guides, bipolar, mood, ptsd, stress, healing, angelic, nutrition, holistic, alternative, compulsive, overeating, addiction, recovery, sober, 12 Step, anonymous, sobriety, Doreen, Virtue, Sanaya, Roman, Orin, DaBen, Law of Attraction, LOA, Abraham, lightworker, ancestor, ascended, master.




No comments:

Post a Comment