Friday, May 20, 2016

​ Raw Angel Blog - May 13, 2016

by Cassendre Xavier

Intro: Where I share my journey of combining the living plants with angel spirituality to heal lifelong eating imbalance, manage the symptoms of Bipolar Disorder and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, and reverse hypertension, to attain and maintain radiant health. (Intro continued at the end of this message.)


ELIMINATION STATION

8:10am

10:30am

1:15pm

7:15pm


EATINGS (Foodstuffs/Nutrimentation/Fuelage/Sustainery/Self-Nurturality)

8:30am - 3 apricots, 3 prunes

12:00pm-12:30pm - 3 bananas, 1 mango

3:30pm- a little brown rice, raw spinach, 1 can sardines, sprouted whole 7-grain bread (½ small loaf), 1 avocado, 4 slices mozzarella cheese with a few tablespoons of sugar-free strawberry preserves.

11:00pm - 2 dried apricots


NOTES

Stomach felt really bad around 10:00pm. All the bread, plus sugar-free new thing, plus I took some supplements I hadn't taken in a while:


4 vitamin Cs

4 magnesiums

1 B12

1 general women's multi


THOUGHTS, FEELINGS & STUFF

Big breakthrough. I realized I didn't want a goal I'd been working on. That's why I was having so many little blocks and breakdowns. So I reduced my stress significantly by realizing this, and letting go of that task. The raw and wholesome cooked foods I eat allow me to calm down and take time looking within and checking in and seeing how I feel. I notice things that are going on and can make some changes. It's a blessing.


I am forever thankful for The Living Plants and Where They Come From.


And I am also thankful to my readers. I appreciate your time and positive energy.


~Cassendre



(Intro continued)

I first tried raw veganism in 1996, then joined the raw food community in 2005, trained in raw food prep at Arnold's Way Raw Vegetarian Cafe & Education Center in Lansdale, PA in 2007. I also lived in Lansdale's raw food community in that year, and began raw blogging with my "Green Smoothie Raw Blog", which later became "Raw Angel Transformation." I published my first raw food print and ebook in 2009. To order the ebook, please email cxwriting(at)gmail.com.



================================

Cassendre Xavier is the author of Expanding Your Capacity for Joy: A Raw Vegan Comfort Book, Sourcebook, and Journal (ARtivist Publications/2009). She has written a monthly column on various topics including raw foods and angel spirituality, at Wisdom Magazine's online edition since 2009. Under her self-assigned spiritual name Amethyste Rah, she has released a guided meditation album series  Affirmations for Survivors. She also has a vibrant YouTube channel where she also shares her raw food journey: http://youtube.com/cassendrexavier. For more information please visit http://cassendrexavier.com.

[Pictured: Cassendre with a huge bunch of collards, wearing a t-shirt from her former employer and raw vegan training center, Arnold's Way.]


© 2016 by Cassendre Xavier. All rights reserved.

===========

Tags: vegan, fruit, food, eating, abuse, trauma, channeling, mediumship, celestial, spirit, guides, bipolar, mood, ptsd, stress, healing, angelic, nutrition, holistic, alternative, compulsive, overeating, addiction, recovery, sober, 12 Step, anonymous, sobriety, Doreen, Virtue, Sanaya, Roman, Orin, DaBen, Law of Attraction, LOA, Abraham, lightworker, ancestor, ascended, master.



No comments:

Post a Comment