Friday, May 20, 2016

Raw Angel Blog - May 12, 2016

by Cassendre Xavier


Intro: Where I share my journey of combining the living plants with angel spirituality to heal lifelong eating imbalance, manage the symptoms of Bipolar Disorder and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, and reverse hypertension, to attain and maintain radiant health. (Continued at the end of this message.)


ELIMINATION STATION

7:20am

8:40am

8:50am

1:30pm

7:00pm


EATINGS (Foodstuffs/Nutrimentation/Fuelage/Sustainery/Self-Nurturality)

6:30am - 4 apricots, 3 prunes

11:30am - a few swallows of mango flavored kefir (lowfat)

1:15pm - 16oz mango flavored kefir (lowfat)

3:45pm-4:00pm - brown rice with 5 slices of mozzarella cheese, cilantro, spinach, sardines, garlic, celery

8:45pm-9:15pm - 4 mangoes, (too much)


PROGRESS

No candy. Only fruit after dark.


CHALLENGE

Not eating at night if not hungry. I can comfort myself other ways.



THE LIVING PLANTS AND ANGELS SAY

Don't weigh your body, weigh your life, and if the happiness and wellness of the one is affected by the other, then you make the changes.


THE LIVING PLANTS FOR ACCOMPLISHING GOALS, FOR CLARITY & FOR POWER

Whenever you have a major thing to do, go raw and eat a lot of green leaves. The fruit will give you clarity and purity and a higher vibration. The greens will line you up with who you're supposed to meet and when you are supposed to meet them.

Look at a leaf up close. See how the lines look like antennae? That's what they do inside your body and spirit. They charge your inner networking system

Fruit and greens, both raw, equal unstoppable power.


BIPOLAR/PTSD (POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS SYNDROME) CHRONICLES

Moods. I'm noticing that for the past several days I've been opening and closing my jaws a lot, as I'm just walking or just moving along my day with errands. At first I thought I was clenching them but now I realize I wasn't thankfully as clenching is much for more forceful, especially when one considers the jaws are the strongest powerful muscles of the humyn body. Glad to notice when that I'm tense and under stress (good stress included).


FOOD PURCHASES TODAY (AT ALDI $18.00)

5 cans sardines, water packed

4 mangoes

1 bunch brown-spotted bananas

1 bag dried apricots

1 package of mozzarella cheese


THE LIVING PLANTS…

The one thing about the living plants is that they know only love. They, unlike the harmful synthetic or at best, neutral foods created by people, want only to love you.

Even if poisonous, they are returning you to the earth, your first and last home anyway.

And if a plant is administered to someone and the plant causes anguish, it is not what the plant was designed or designed nor intended for, but the fault of the humyn, being, who chose to use it in that fashion. Because of where they come from, the living plants know only love.


I am forever thankful for The Living Plants and Where They Come From.


And I am also thankful to my readers. I appreciate your time and positive energy.


~Cassendre



(Intro continued)

I first tried raw veganism in 1996, then joined the raw food community in 2005, trained in raw food prep at Arnold's Way Raw Vegetarian Cafe & Education Center in Lansdale, PA in 2007. I also lived in Lansdale's raw food community in that year, and began raw blogging with my "Green Smoothie Raw Blog", which later became "Raw Angel Transformation." I published my first raw food print and ebook in 2009. To order the ebook, please email cxwriting(at)gmail.com.



================================

Cassendre Xavier is the author of Expanding Your Capacity for Joy: A Raw Vegan Comfort Book, Sourcebook, and Journal (ARtivist Publications/2009). She has written a monthly column on various topics including raw foods and angel spirituality, at Wisdom Magazine's online edition since 2009. She also has a vibrant YouTube channel where she also shares her raw food journey: http://youtube.com/cassendrexavier. For more information please visit http://cassendrexavier.com.

[Pictured: Cassendre with a huge bunch of collards, wearing a t-shirt from her former employer and raw vegan training center, Arnold's Way.]


© 2016 by Cassendre Xavier. All rights reserved.

===========

Tags: bipolar, mood, ptsd, stress, healing, angelic, nutrition, holistic, alternative, compulsive, overeating, addiction, recovery, sober, 12 Step, anonymous, sobriety.


No comments:

Post a Comment