Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Content is Valuable! (Sexual Healing with the Angels)

Every once in a while I have a moment that reminds me that no matter what kind of struggle I may be going through, no matter what my living situation or financial troubles may be, my work is getting through to people!
 I had just such a moment when in revising my workshops bio (classes and support groups I've created and led or taught), and I searched my "Sexual Healing with the Angels" workshop, which I led at Sisterspace Weekend 2014 in Darlington, Maryland USA. It was based on the Wisdom Magazine article of the same title published just two months prior. What I found in the internet search was a list of companies providing MP3 downloads of the audio from my YouTube video of the same title.
 So I feel fantastic. I feel truly validated.
The work has always been about the work, and it's never been about money. I should remember that when I get all kinds of bummed when I don't sell enough, and I should also remember that when I get all psyched when I sell a lot.
 All that matters is that I stay true to myself and to the art I've been blessed to have to get me, and hopefully assist others, in getting through hard times.

Life is grand and tragic and gorgeous all the time.
We're lucky to be in it together.


-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

(aka Amethyste Rah, aka Amrita Waterfalls, aka Endowed Goddess)

"renaissance negresse"

(Multi-Media Healing Artist & Award-Winning Community Cultural Arts Organizer)

Founder & executive director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003 http://BWAFphilly.org) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002 http://WomensWritingSeries.org). 

Official website: http://cassendrexavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment