Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Good News, Bad News (Gross Humor!)

the good news is I recently treated myself to pretty panties

(who knew they were so affordable? Literally, a dollar each at

Fohrman Mills. Crazy talk!)


the good news is I got my period!!

the bad news is I'm wearing my pretty panties!


the good news is I got my period!!=

the bad news is I've not been packing maxi pads in my backpack lately. Just forgetting, I guess.

Anyway, I have plenty of bathroom tissue at my "office"!


the good news i got my period!!

the good news is I got my period!!

the good news is I got my period, whoo-hoo-HOOOO!!




Please to enjoy my silly little sacred moon cycle song "On The Rag Again" at https://youtu.be/S6wJBYpE9uU. (Lyrics below!)


=========================



A funny song about that Time of the Month by singer-songwriter Cassendre Xavier a.k.a. Amethyste Rah www.cassEndrExavier.com.

On the Rag Again (words by Cassendre Xavier and Willie Nelson, music by Willie Nelson)


on the rag again

oh i'm so glad to be on the rag again

some women say that it's a great big drag for them

but i'm so glad to be on the rag again


on the rag again

guess you could say that i'm a bleedin' fan

oh how i love to welcome my sweet monthly friend

i celebrate being on the rag again


on the rag again

like a herd of witches circling round the moon

it's that time again

the PMS and cramps, it all can't come too soon

i think i'm gonna swoon


'cos i'm on the rag again

everyone knows i'm on the rag again

'cos i can't stop myself from saying when i can

that i'm so glad to be on the rag again

so true i'm glad to be on the rag again

yeah this here gal is on the rag again

guess what, you guys, i'm on the rag again

don't hate me 'cos i'm on the rag again

so beautiful to be on the rag again


(c) Copyright by Cassendre Xavier. All rights reserved.


Tags: parody, menstruation, period, moon, cycle, funny, humor, comedy, laughter, healing, power, goddess, spirit, red, tent, ritual, Susan, Weed, Billie, Potts, heal, wise, womon, womyn, wimmin, herbal, herb, fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment