Wednesday, March 2, 2016

YouTube Video: Stand By My Side (with Lyrics)

Dear Friends!

Please enjoy my original song + lyrics "Stand By My Side" https://youtu.be/FjxhxF6kNUk from my CD Beautiful at Spotify or http://cdbaby.com/all/cassendre
===================
Stand by My Side - LYRICS

I've been pushed down
like the others before me
I've crawled around
Searching for shreds of dignity

I was the clown
You never took my act seriously
I ran around
You never knew what to make of me

Stand by my side
Don't let me go
I love to run and hide
But just so you know
That's just my style
Stand by my side

Ooo-oo-wah...

I made you wait
You waited forever...
My eyes a gate
You stand on the outside looking in

You listened well
For that, I'll love you forever
You could never tell
I'm more like you than you'll ever know

Stand by my side
Don't let me go
I love to run and hide
But just so you know
That's just my style
Stand by my side

© Copyright 2004 by Cassendre Xavier. (p) Cassendre Xavier Unlimited Music (ASCAP). All rights reserved. www.cassendrexavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment