"Me! Me! Me!" CX Museletter "If Not Now" Ediccione
- If Not Now
- Finally, Really and Truly OUT of the Erotic Closet
- Upcoming Appearances
- Thanks for Buying My Music! (Spotify & CD Baby)
Z) Bring Forth That Which Is Within You
Happy to be writing to you again!
- If Not Now
When I was 26 I wanted to make erotic, well, alright, pornographic videos. Sunday I turned 47. If not now, when?
When I was a teenager, I wanted to become a famous singer (now I would add "financially successful") singer. If not now, when?
I've long considered myself a later bloomer. But at some point I will be a dead bloomer and before that happens I want as many pages of my dream journal in the sky to be filled up here on earth.
Here's to doing what you love and being who you are. And to me, in whatever ways I am, inspiring you along the way.
2) Finally, Really and Truly OUT of the Erotic Closet
I joined Philly's LGBT, Poly, and Kink/BDSM, and pagan communities in the early 1990s. I've always been a fan of erotic videos and have written erotic pieces for Hair to Stay magazine and a biographical essay for the SandMUtopian Guardian: a Journal of BDSM Realities. I attended and met people I would later develop relationships with at Cafe Kinks, run by my friend Kali Diana Morgan, owner of Passional Boutique and Sexploratorium. Passional used to be called Fetishes and I worked at it then. In the introduction of my song "To Be" on my album "Live at Tin Angel", I talk about how I met a lover there when I saw him spanking one of his girlfriends. Trivia: I later dated him, and at yet another fabulous Cafe Kink, I introduced him to a Fetishes co-worker of mine, who he also later dated, and now she's good friends with Penn Jillette (of famous Vegas entertainment magician duo Penn & Teller), whom I've sold popcorn and soda to (when I worked the concession sales at Ritz 5 movie theater at 2nd and Walnut) and whom I also have had messaging conversation with on Facebooks, The. It's a small, small, small tiny ass world full of run-on sentences!
P.S. Ever since I saw the super tall Penn across my counter, and how the huge popcorn container was dwarfed in his hands. I drooled over the large silver labrys charm on his necklace (a Lesbian pride symbol), strongly sensing his deep respect for and erotic connection to wimmin-loving-wimmin (I was proved correct in our correspondence), and later was further aroused by reading that he'd patented a hot tub feature that gives women pleasure in the water. Plus I saw a documentary once in which he talked about his love of scientists, how they are his rock stars and how he goes to their conventions and takes them out to dinner. I pretty much was done there. I am such a nerd and so into scientists. And FetLife introduced me to a new word "sapiosexual". That's someone who's turned on by intelligence!
Now where was I? Oh yeah, I have fetishes, hence my having an account at FetLife wherein I get to explore these with my other co-kinksters on and offline. If you identify as such, you may visit my erotic museletter With Pleasure: Amrita Waterfalls Speaks, and read the post called "With Pleasure: Finally...OUT of the Erotic Closet" which contains instructions on how to view my erotic content on FetLife and on xhamster where I also have an account. Link: http://amritawaterfalls.blogspot.com/2016/02/with-pleasure-finallyout-of-erotic.html
3) Upcoming Appearances
- Soulmate Attraction for the Rest of Us: Dating & Relationships for the Poly, Recovering, Survivor & Tantric (for the 2nd year in a row) at the Poly Living Conference Fri-Sun, Feb. 19-21 in Philadelphia. For info: http://www.lovemore.com/conferences/polyliving/philadelphia. To read my articles of the same title at Wisdom Magazine, visit http://wisdom-magazine.com/ArticleArchives.aspx?isLike=true&author=cassendre%20xavier
- Wed, March 23rd I'll be performing at the Tin Angel again (I've performed there many times, including releasing my CD Hope there in Feb 2015, and recording my album Live at Tin Angel there in 2006.) This time, for the first time, I will be one of only two acts, instead of the usual three or four. My dear friend and birthday buddy (we both had a birthday this past Sunday February 7!) Rupert Wates (http://RupertWatesMusic.com) will be headlining, and you don't want to miss this show! Tickets/info: http://tinangel.com
4) Thanks for Buying My Music! (Spotify & CD Baby)
In January I received around $344 and in February I received around $289, mostly from YOUR downloading my music and buying it at Spotify, and also a little from buying my CDs at CD Baby. Thank you so much! http://cdbaby.com/all/cassendre
You can also listen to much of my music, and guided meditation albums, for free at http://cassendrexavier.bandcamp.com.
Z) Bring Forth That Which Is Within You
"If you bring forth that which is within you, that which is within you will save you. If you do not bring forth that which is within you, that which is within you will destroy you." --Jesus Christ according to the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas
Thank you and see you next time!
Make yourself a beautiful day!
(aka Amethyste Rah, aka Amrita Waterfalls)
"renaissance negresse & ARTrepreneur"
$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning founder & executive director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003 http://BWAFphilly.org) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002 http://WomensWritingSeries.org).
Musical & guided meditation albums and tracks:
At CD Baby: http://cdbaby.com/all/cassendre
At iTunes: http://apple.co/1K7zV5g
On Amazon: http://amzn.to/1xrklOW
Yoga Classes & Writings: http://bit.ly/1VQZZxU
Official website: http://cassendrexavier.com