Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Put Your Natural Healing in Your Medical Chart

DRUG-LESS HEALING & SELF-EMPOWERMENT
If you're treating health conditions (such as hypertension/high blood pressure, Diabetes, etc.) with nutrition and exercise, you can ask that your progress be put in your medical chart. That way, they can call your conditions "uncontrolled" all they want (their word for unmedicated), but your progress will be evident, not only for them, but for you in front of them when they try their drug-pushing shenanegans!
Case-in-point, today I went in after 7 days of being told I needed medication, I weighed 4-5 lbs less, and dropped 20 points from my blood pressure, but not only was it not mentioned, until I brought it up, but my provider didn't even notice my progress until I pointed it out! 
Help your medical providers help you. Most will work with you, but if sometimes they still don't see - just light your own path and keep it movin'!


--
-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier
(aka Amethyste Rah, aka Amrita Waterfalls)
"renaissance negresse & ARTrepreneur"
(musician/writer/actress/fine artist)
Leeway Transformation Award-Winning founder & executive director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002). 

No comments:

Post a Comment