Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! (Post HOPE CD Release)

Dear Friends,



I'm just writing to wish you a wonderful self-love filled Valentine's Day. I hope whatever you do today is something good and coming from a place of abundance and fun rather than lack or obligation. I know I had to consider this when making my plans for today, and choose wisely not to settle, even if there are some benefits to those lesser options. I'm grateful that at 46 I'm at a place of being contentedly serene in my occasional or even frequent solitude. The more I learn to enjoy my own company, the better I will be for more compatible partners going forward. I hope you are surrounded by love, and growing the love within as well.
I also wanted to share a recent Facebook post of mine after the release of my CD HOPE from last night...

Thank you, Monica McIntyrePhyllis VorenRoadshow Relics, and Tracy Mace for a wonderful concert at Tin Angel last night!!! The audience was given a real treat and sweet way to ring in Valentine's Day!
We had a surprise appearance of my violinist friend, Dorothea DiGiovanni who shared the stage with me for two songs. (Twas a surprise to the audience, but not to the renaissance negresse!)
I also was reunited with former Philadelphia City Paper music critic MJ Fine, who years ago nominated my album "Live at Tin Angel" as the "#9 of Top 21 Local EPs of 2007"!
I'm very grateful for having a new album out in the world, and for the wonderful collaborations with:
*My brother Giscard "Giz" Xavier (Giz Matic): recording engineer, co-producer, graphic design
*Kerry Elizabeth Wilson: CD duplication and design
*Bindlestiff Books: Office use
I look forward to performing songs from HOPE at various music venues, house concerts, coffeehouses, community centers, Unitarian churches, and other venues this year, and be on the lookout for it at my CD Baby storefront http://www.cdbaby.com/all/cassendre, which will be posting it for sale in disc and download format any day now.
Thank you all!
from www.positivelypresent.com]
-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!
Cassendre Xavier
(aka Amethyste Rah, aka Amrita Waterfalls)
"renaissance negresse & ARTrepreneur"
(musician/writer/actress/fine artist)
Leeway Transformation Award-Winning founder & executive director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002). 
Visit the Cassendre Xavier Music Gallery at CD Baby:http://cdbaby.com/all/cassendre 
Visit Cassendre's iTunes storefront: http://tinyurl.com/CXiTunes
Visit Cassendre's Amazon song singles page: http://amzn.to/1xrklOW
Official website: http://cassendrexavier.com
 



No comments:

Post a Comment