Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Wisdom Magazine Article - Raw Foods for the Rest of Us

Greetings, dear Friends!

I am very excited to share with you that my new article "Raw Foods for the Rest of Us: How to Eat Better Without Being Perfect" just got published today as my usual monthly column (since 2009) at Wisdom Magazine's online edition! You can read it here: http://wisdom-magazine.com/Article.aspx/3734/ I am very excited in part because this is the first time I'm writing for the "Body" category - usually I'm in "The Mind" (personal growth, self-help) or "The Heavens" (spirituality, angels, etc.).
I am also excited because it includes information about my not one but count 'em two, upcoming lectures/classes of the same title, in Mt. Airy and Lansdale, PA, respectivement. Enjoy, and thanks for being here to witness the renaissance negresse trying new things!


-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier
(aka Amethyste Rah, aka Amrita Waterfalls)
“renaissance negresse & ARTrepreneur”
(musician/writer/actress/fine artist)
Leeway Transformation Award-Winning founder & executive director of the Black Women’s Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002). 

No comments:

Post a Comment