Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Good Day of Raw & Transitional Food Fixery

Dear Friends!

I just spent 3 1/2 hours making green smoothie and transitional foods: steamed yams and collards. I feel fantastic plus I'm all raw today so far!
=========
NEXT CX RAW EVENTS: 
Raw Foods for the Rest of Us (a Mt. Airy Learning. Tree class) on Sat. Nov. 8th, in Philadelphia, and Raw Foods for the Rest of Us lecture with free green smoothie on Sun. Dec. 7th at Arnold's Way Raw Vegetarian Cafe & Education Center in Lansdale, PA. For more information, please visit my calendar at http://cassendrexavier.wordpress.com/calendar/. Check out all my raw YouTube videos at http://tinyurl.com/CXYouTubeRaw!

P.S. Transitional food in the raw community means foods you prepare to transition from cooked to raw. But since my Raw Angel Diet includes cooked foods (if you want them!) to me, transitional foods simply means transitioning to more healthful, nutrient-dense foods, whether they're cooked or not!

--

-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier
(aka Amethyste Rah, aka Amrita Waterfalls)
“renaissance negresse & ARTrepreneur”
(musician/writer/actress/fine artist)
Leeway Transformation Award-Winning founder & executive director of the Black Women’s Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002). 

No comments:

Post a Comment