Friday, August 22, 2014

Rampage of Appreciation - Savoring Manifestations

Frequently stop and notice what you've attracted or created that you've wanted, and enjoy the happy feeling of having them. For instance, I was just really enjoying vanilla yogurt that I wanted, at a bookstore job that I wanted, and I have a weekly "Anywhere" SEPTA TransPass (STP) that I wanted, and this weekend I shall have a monthly "Anywhere" STP that I also wanted! Appreciation is one step above gratitude, and it attracts more good stuff muy quick-o!

--

-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier
(aka Amethyste Rah, aka Amrita Waterfalls)
“renaissance negresse & ARTrepreneur”
(musician/writer/actress/fine artist)
Leeway Transformation Award-Winning founder & executive director of the Black Women’s Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002). 



No comments:

Post a Comment